The new Nikon D5100 Camera with HD 1080p movies, special effects, high speed continuous shooting and in camera HDR. The Nikon D5100 and its included AF-S 18-55mm VR lens offer a host of new photographic and video tools including a 16.2 MP DX-format CMOS sensor, 4 fps continuous shooting and breathtaking Full 1080p HD Movies with full time autofocus.
The Nikon D5100 Camera is without doubt one of the most compelling products in its class, and offers an excellent mixture of straightforward handling, a well-targeted feature set, and excellent video and still image quality. Effective and easy-to-use features make the Nikon D5100 Camera ideal for everyday photographyand videography.
Nikon D5100 Camera Pros
- High definition video recording is very useful.
- High quality 16.2 MP sensor.
- Great low-light performance.
- Fully rotating rear LCD screen.
- 11 autofocus (AF) points.
- High ISO performance.
- Use the fast Expeed 2 image proc.
Nikon D5100 Camera Cons
- Vary buttons and controls.
- No Wireless Flash.
- Don’t accept a battery grip.
Where Can I Read More Reviews for the Nikon D5100 Camera? The best place for reviews from people who actually use the product is Amazon. Click here to read more. On this site, you can read more Nikon D5100 Review!